The easiest way to make a tasty chicken 65– let’s see how to prepare 0.5kg of chicken 65.
- Chicken – 500 grams
- Half lemon juice
- Curd – 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinch
- Red Chilli – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Things to do before we start cooking –
- Wash half kg chicken, drain the water completely and keep them in a bowl.
- Take 100grams of peeled ginger and 100 grams of garlic, grind them until it becomes paste.
Steps to Prepare
Take the bowl with chicken pieces. Let’s add the below to chicken –
• Squeeze the juice of lemon (half) on the chicken pieces.
• Curd – 1 tablespoon
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 tablespoon
• Salt – 1/4 tablespoon
• Coriander powder – 1/2 tablespoon
• Garam masala – 1/4 tablespoon
• Cumin powder – 1/4 tablespoon
• Turmeric powder – 2 pinches
• Red chilli powder – 1 tablespoon
• Corn powder – 1tablespoon
• If we need food colour – we can add a pinch of red colour powder.
It’s not necessary – but if we need, we can add.
Mix the contents well with our hands.
- Let the chicken marinate in this masala for minimum 30 to 45 minutes.
- We can also keep this bowl in fridge – so that when we fry it will come out crispier.
Place a pan on the big burner. Keep flame in high for the oil to get hot.
Pour oil – 1/2 litre (prefer ground nut oil – it give more flavor).
(We can also prefer refined oil, palm oil).
Let’s wait for the oil to get hot. Don’t let the oil to get over heated. If oil gets over heated then the pieces will get hard in the outer and will not get boiled in the interior.
Put the chicken pieces one by one in the hot oil.
Turn the flame to MEDIUM now.
Don’t stir or touch the chicken pieces that are in oil for the first 10 seconds.
This will make sure that the masala coating will not go off from the pieces.
After 15 or 30 seconds, slowly turn the pieces to the other side.
In 5 to 6 minutes, the chicken pieces get cooked fully – in Medium Flame.
Transfer the chicken pieces over to another plate.
Our chicken 65 is ready to be devoured.