Bread omlette with Mayonnaise and Pudhina Chutney.
An easy breakfast or evening snack, the bread omlette is a healthy snack and liked by kids and grown ups equally. We can prepare it with very less ingredients and quickly to pacify our hunger. Lets see how to prepare it in a tasty way.
Ingredients for Mayonnaise
- Garlic – 3
- Pepper – 10
- Egg – 1
- Salt – 2 pinch
- Oil – 50 ml (Refined oil or olive oil can be used)
- Sugar – 1/4 tablespoon
Ingredients for Mint Chutney
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Garlic – 2
- Green chilli – 1 (1 big piece or if its small then add 2)
- Onion – 1 (1 small size is enough or if its medium size, then take just half of it)
- Coconut piece – 1
- Mint leaves – 1/2 bunch
- Salt – 1/4 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1/4 tablespoon
- Curd – 2 tablespoon
Ingredients for Bread omlette
- Egg – 2
- Salt – 2 pinch
- Ghee – 2 tablespoon
- Bread – 2 pieces
Things to be done before we start cooking
- Peel the skin of ginger pieces and garlic gloves and keep it aside.
- Peel skin of onion and keep it ready.
- Wash the green chilli and keep it aside to dry.
- Wash mint leaves and keep them aside.
Steps to Prepare
How to Prepare Mayonnaise
Take the small jar of our mixy – then add the below into it –
- Garlic – 3 gloves, peel the skin and cut them into small pieces and add to jar.
- Round black Pepper – 10 pieces
- Egg – 1, break and pour in to the jar.
- Salt – 2 pinches (2 pinch means less than ¼ tablespoon)
Run the mixy for 20 seconds, stop it for 30 seconds and after that again run the mixy for another 20 seconds. (Please note that we are running mixy 2 times and giving a break in mid, so that the jar doesn’t get warm – as this warmness might affect the mayonnaise taste).
Now, open the mixy jar lid, and then add sugar – 1/4 tablespoon. Close the jar with lid, Run the mixy machine for 20 seconds, stop it for 30 seconds and then again run it for another 20 seconds.
Let the jar cool down for another 30 seconds.
- Then open the lid of jar and pour in 2 tablespoons of oil (We can use either refined or olive oil alone). Run the mixy for 20 seconds.
- Then, open the jar lid, pour in another 2 tablespoons of oil and again run the mixy for 20 seconds.
- Now, open the jar’s lid again, pour in 2 tablespoons of oil and run the mixy again for 20 seconds.
- Now, our mayonnaise is ready – Pour in the mayonnaise from mixy jar to a glass bowl and keep it aside.
How to prepare Pudhina chutney
Wash and take the small jar of our mixy and start adding the below into the jar –
- Take 1 inch length ginger, peel the skin, cut into small pieces.
- 2 gloves of garlic, cut into small pieces.
- Green chilli – 1, cut and add it to jar
- Onion – 1, peel skin and cut into small pieces.
- Coconut – 1 piece, cut into small pieces.
- Mint leaves – cut it into small pieces.
- Salt – 1/4 tablespoon
- Lemon – juice of 1/4
- Curd – 2 tablespoons
Start the mixy, let the contents in jar grind into a fine paste. Run the machine for 20 seconds. Then, remove the lid of jar, with spoon wipe the contents sticking to the sides, push them into the middle of jar.
Again, run the machine for another 20 seconds.
Now, open the jar and check the paste level. If needed, we can again press the contents with a spoon, run the machine again for 15 seconds.
That’s all guys, our Pudhina chutney is ready. Transfer it from the jar to a glass bowl and keep it aside.
Preparing ‘Bread Omlette’
- Take a bowl – break 2 eggs and pour their contents into the bowl.
- Then add salt to the eggs and beat it. Salt – 2 pinches (2 pinch means less than ¼ tablespoon)
- Place a flat pan on the burner, turn on the stove. Let it get a little hot.
- Pour oil/ghee/butter – 2 tablespoons (we can use refined, groundnut or olive oil). In home, prefer ghee or butter for more flavour and taste. Shake the pan and make the ghee/oil/butter spread evenly over the pan.
- Once the ghee gets a little warm, pour the beaten eggs on the pan. Spread the egg evenly over the pan.
- Place 2 breads side-by-side on the egg.
- Apply a little of mayonnaise on one bread. Apply a little of Pudhina chutney on another bread.
- After some time (say 1 minute), try to turn the extra eggs on the sides of bread. Flip the bread and egg together to the other side for some more time.
- That’s all folks, our bread omlette is ready to be tasted.