The easiest way to make a tasty hot spicy– let’s see how to prepare Chicken Manchurian.
- Chicken – 250 gram (boneless)
- Capsicum- half
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Garlic – 4cloves
- Spring onion – few
- Egg – 1 (yolk removed)
- Corn flour – 4 tbsp
- Salt – 1/4 tbsp
- Oil – 250 grams to fry
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1/4 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Salt less than – 1/4 tbsp
Things to be done before we start cooking
- Chop the onions, spring onions and capsicum and keep them aside.
- Cut the boneless chicken into square shaped smaller pieces.
Steps to prepare Chicken Manchurian -
Take the boneless chicken pieces in a bowl.
In another bowl, pour egg white alone, remove the yolk (yellow part).
Now pour the egg white on the chicken pieces.
Then add the below to the chicken pieces –
- Corn flour – 4 tablespoons
- Salt – 1/4 tablespoon
Mix the contents well with a spoon.
Place a pan (2 litres capacity) on the burner.
- Pour oil – 250 ml. Let the oil get hot.
Once oil is hot enough, lets start putting chicken pieces coated with corn flour.
Please note, put the pieces one by one into the oil, so that they don’t get sticked together.
We need to get individual fried chicken pieces (will look and taste good).
Turn flame to medium.
Fry the chicken pieces till they turn light reddish – also the chicken will become crispier.
The time taken to fry like this will be 5 minutes.
After frying, transfer the fried chicken pieces to another bowl.
Turn off the flame.
Place another pan on the burner. Keep the flame in LOW mode.
Add the below in it….
- Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Onion – 1 medium sized (chopped)
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Stir the contents for 10 seconds. Then add the below –
- capsicum – half (chopped)
- Soya sauce – 2 tablespoons
- Tomato sauce – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 1/4 tablespoon
- White vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- Salt – less than 1/4 tablespoon
- Water – half glass
Stir for 1 minute – Let the water boil.
Once the water boils, add the fried chicken pieces to it.
Turn flame to HIGH mode.
Stir for some time, till water drains completely resulting in a semi gravy style.
Garnish with spring onions.
Stir for 10 seconds. Then Turn OFF the flame.
Our tasty Chicken Manchurian dish is ready to be served and tasted.
It took just 15 minutes to prepare this yummy Chinese dish.